What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a branch of the healing arts based on the understanding that health depends on a correctly functioning nervous system.
Chiropractic can help…
- Neck and back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Stress and fatigue
- & More
The Spinal Scan
A modern computerized spinal scanner to detect areas of stress on the spine. This scanning technology has been certified by the Space Foundation to prove a reliable, scientifically valid, quantitative and multidimensional representation of patient well-being. This chiropractic tool instantly identifies the cause of the problem and demonstrates how chiropractic care may improve overall health.
Benefits of the Spinal Scan
- Easy and Interesting: The Spinal Scan uses state-of-the-art technology. It is interactive, in that it colour codes different intensities of stress, making it easy to understand and very patient friendly.
- Non-Invasive: The Spinal Scan is non-invasive while providing incredible insight into each person’s health and wellness.
- Educational and Fun: In just a few moments each person is educated about the positive impact chiropractic care can have on their overall health.
Techniques used include:
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Thompson Drop Table